- HIGHLY DURABLE — They are composed of neodymium iron boron magnetic material and are plated in nickel-copper-nickel for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish. The maximum working temperature is 176 F (80 C).
- RELIABLE AND STRONG — Because of their superb strength, these countersunk magnets are also used in recovery and retrieval applications, providing an astonishing magnetic pull for a relatively small magnet.
- STRONG FORCE & PRACTICAL SIZE — Diameter 1.425" (36mm) & Thick 0.3" (7.5mm) with a power force of 12 lbs. These magnets are resistant to corrosion, oxidation, and demagnetization while the nickel housing is coated with three layers of nickel to reduce corrosion and to provide a smooth finish.
- GREAT DESIGN — Ideal for furniture fixings, hanging artwork, and keeping doors and drawers closed, countersunk magnets have a central hole that allows them to be fixed to non-magnetic surfaces with a screw.
- VARIOUS APPLICATION projects, and product manufacturing applications. These round base magnets are ideal for many uses such as DIY, crafts, science projects, and hobbies.
Disc Hole Magnet, 1.425 in x 0.3 in Strong Earth Round Industrial Magnets with 0.15 in Countersunk Hole, 12 lbs Powerful Pull Force - 10 Pack
Availability: Many In Stock