Acrylic Sheet Clear Plexiglass, 3mm (.118 Inch) Thick, 12 Inch x 12 Inch - 1 Pack
Availability: Out Of Stock
- WEIGHT AND DIMENSIONS — It measures 12x12inches and 3mm thick (1/8 inch). The lightweight quality of this product is one of the reasons why it’s such a popular alternative to glass in a range of applications, such as glazing and roofing. The fact that acrylic is so much light makes it ideal for DIY projects, as it’s easier to work with and maneuver.
- CRYSTAL CLEAR — Our product offers the same clarity as optical glass, but it lets more light through while still filtering out ultraviolet light. It has a slightly better light transmittance level, at 92% compared to glass’ 90%.
- DURABLE AND LONG-LASTING — It’s tougher than glass, it stands to reason that acrylic will be more robust and durable in most applications as well. It is also weather-resistant, offering up to 20 years of use without damage or deterioration in all weather conditions – a great quality to have when using acrylic sheets for glazing or outdoor projects. Originally made in the USA.
- AFFORDABLE AND EASY-TO-USE — Our product is extruded acrylic which is less expensive than glass or cast acrylic. It is affordable yet has excellent optical properties, more impact resistant than glass, and good electrical and UV resistivity. It is easy to peel-off, provided with two sides film masked for protection.
- GREAT INSULATOR — In terms of insulation, our product is far more efficient. It is 20 percent more effective than glass in reducing temperature flux, which means that cool or warm air from outside penetrates less easily than it does through standard glass. This helps to regulate temperature and reduces heating bills.
Ring Binder Depot