1/4 inch -20 x15mm 15mm Furniture Screws Threaded with Hex Socket, Zinc Plated with One Allen Wrench - 50 Pc
Availability: 100 In Stock
- 🔹 VERSATILE AND LONG-LASTING — Better long-term solution than nails or staples. These strong, tight bond screws resist rust by preventing moisture and contaminants from coming into contact with the screw shaft's metal. Even if the head of a screw begins to rust, the shaft will remain intact and continue to hold.
- 🔹 WEAR-RESISTANT AND DURABLE — These screws have a double lead thread style that minimizes torque and enhances pullout power. It prevents the material from cracking or becoming damaged. The unique external thread ensures positive locking and offers strong resistance against pullout due to torsion or vibration.
- 🔹 WIDE APPLICATION — Widely use in wooden furniture: wardrobes, cabinets, shoe racks, bookcases etc. These hex socket head screws are suitable for pine, plywood, fiberboard, etc., and work well with any furniture combination.
- 🔹 EASY TO INSTALL — Simply drill the appropriately sized hole and install with a hex key, tapered external threads make it secure and difficult to pull out.
- 🔹 HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL — Our screws are made of high-quality carbon steel with high hardness. Zinc plated surface makes it durable, anti-corrosion and anti-oxidation with no burr. It has a flanged anti-slip design, is wear-resistant and is very practical.