Why use Expanded PVC foam Sheets for your next project?
PVC foam sheet, also known as expanded polyvinyl chloride (PVC) is a lightweight, rigid form of expanded foam. It is commonly used for commercial purposes like digital and screen printing, laminating, signage, and more. Eco-friendly and non-toxic PVC foam sheets provide strength, durability, and chemical resistance while remaining easy to cut and shape.
Expanded PVC board manufacturing companies provide it for all types of construction applications be it indoor or outdoor due to its high usability. It has been a good replacement for wood which tends to be reactive to all weather conditions and is likely to corrode in a few years.
Advantages of Expanded PVC Sheets.
1.Water Resistance: PVC foam sheets have solid resistance to water due to its composition. When it comes in contact with water, it does not swell or lose its composition. This makes it fit for all types of weather and ideal for outdoor usage.
- Corrosion Resistance: When brought in contact with chemicals, PVC foam sheets don’t react. This keeps its state intact and saves it from any kind of deformation.
- Fire Resistance: PVC foam boards can be used anywhere as they are fire resistant. There is no effect of indirect acid or heat on it.
- High Strength & Durability: Due to its molecular structure, PVC foam sheets are highly durable ensuring that they do not undergo any deformation.
- Easily shaped and painted: PVC foam sheets can be given any shape to suit your requirements. It can be cut for the furniture of your house or can be made into wall panels for exterior use. Also, it can be painted with any type of paint which lasts for years and gives the look and feel of a new and clean finish.
- Pocket-friendly: PVC foam sheets are a good substitute for wood or aluminium and they come in a variety of price ranges based on size and thickness. They don’t require any extra maintenance and stay in the same state for quite a long time. No special equipment is required to cut or drill them, making them all the more cost effective to use.
Looking for premium quality PVC sheets? RingBinderDepot has a large range of sheets in various sizes and thickness. Click here to view them.