Silicone kitchen tools are still fairly new to the market, which means there are still a lot of questions about them like - What makes these silicone products different or more advantageous than the others? Why should we use silicone kitchen tools? Is it safe to use these products?
Since its introduction Silicone kitchen tools have gained a lot of popularity and here’s why;
- Silicone cooking utensils have high-heat resistance - Most high food grade Silicone utensils can withstand temperatures up to 600 degrees celsius making it ideal for baking, frying and even handling cookware straight out of the oven.
- Silicone cooking utensils are stain-resistant - Non porous in nature, silicone utensils is a material that doesn’t hold tiny food particles in its crevices nor does it absorb water like its wooden counterparts. Silicone utensils are stainless and odorless.
- Silicone cooking utensils are rubber-like - It’s rubber-like appearance and characteristics helps it be a useful material . Silicone utensils don’t scratch or damage your pots and pans. It’s flexibility makes it useful when baking and cleaning pots off batters and other mixes.
- Silicone cooking utensils are non-corrosive and hard-wearing. - As an inert material silicone doesn’t react to acids or oils that might be secreted by various foods in the process of cooking. It doesn’t create toxic fumes or corrode, making it very durable.
A new product that’s been known to change the game in the kitchen utensil world is the Snap on Silicone Colander like the one by RingerBinderDepot. It is a silicone strainer which is straightforward to use, like its name, Snap and Strain. A few features that makes the product stand out are;
- Innovative and Practical— With this silicone snap on strainer, you’ll never have to worry about spilling hot liquid while straining or pouring food into the container. This Clip-on Silicone strainer is designed to help remove excess water. It fits virtually any pot, pan, bowl or similar containers. This top-quality heat-resistant silicone strainer is the newest, most practical way to get your food strained thoroughly while avoiding transferring the food out of the pot.
- Simple to Use—This silicone snap on strainer will keep the food in the pot throughout the straining process, eliminating the hassle of transferring food between strainer and pot. To clamp on a strainer, clip one side and then the other, and you are ready to strain your fruits, vegetables, herbs or pasta, even with heavier foods like potatoes, tomatoes, etc. No worries about your food falling.
- Safe and Durable — Our silicone snap on strainer is made of safe and non-toxic silicone,100% food grade and is made from top-quality silicone. The material is even BPA-free and Dishwasher safe, so there are no risks of harmful chemicals mixing in with your dish.
- Universal Design — Come with 2 specially designed clips. This snap-on strainer is flexible which can fit nearly all types of cookware and sizes including round pots, pans, and big and small bowls including lipped bowls.
- Compact and Easy to clean up— Perfect to use in your limited kitchen. Our snap-on strainer does not take up a lot of space and is easy to store. A Convenient and heat-resistant silicone strainer, you can simply rinse with warm water and soap, or just put it in a dishwasher.